Based in Derby, UK
4 July, 2013
App Store link:
Free +IAP (content)
DescriptionInquisition Earth! is a geography quiz game with a game-like structure and friendly presentation.
Unlike a school test, Inquisition Earth! has a style that engages the whole family and an immersive campaign that stores all of your progress, so a few minutes each day builds up to greater geography knowledge (and world domination!).
History2 friends, Buzz Light and Woody Green, decided to make some games together in their spare time. After a botched alien abduction attempted during a pub quiz they were both attending, Buzz and Woody were inspired to make a game about alien invasion crossed with a geography quiz, and the seed of “Inquisition Earth!” was born.
- Stable, quick, easy and responsive to play. Perfect for a quick dip whenever!
- Accurate question data, continually supported and updated as the world itself changes.
- Tests knowledge of countries, flags, capitals, currencies, populations, languages and more
- Uses memory techniques such as repetition to aid recollection through daily play
- Feels less like a series of separate school tests, and more like a fun, global campaign
- No typing required. Choose from multiple choice answers, selected to challenge
- Non-random choices of answer. Options offered are intelligently chosen according to factors such as linguistics, proximity, colour and design
Inquisition Earth! - game play YouTube
Awards & Recognition
Inquisition Earth! has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
- Coming soon...
About Funky Circuit
Funky Circuit is an independent game company based in Derby, UK.
Our company press-kit can be found here.
Inquisition Earth! Credits
Design & Art Direction
Elly Walton Illustrations
Sound & Music